Generate is a digital strategy agency that specializes in viral content, personal branding, social growth, and product marketing. We create the viral videos and trends you see and read about.
We operate with a lean, startup mentality. Therefore, this is a dynamic position with no "set tasks" each day, although we will set goals. We are looking for individuals to join our team who love music and want to be a part of the music industry.
- Calendar Management
- Scheduling of meetings, calls, and events
- Manage and respond to emails and calls
- Run errands, coordinate food deliveries, manage office supply orders
- Assist company CEO with daily company activities
- Manage sales emails
- Write copy
- Self-starter with ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pleasant, polite, ethical, and enthusiastic
- Prior experience is a big plus
- Leadership skills (again, you will not be given a list of things-to-do)
- Very organized
- Very comfortable with Mac/PC and third party technologies
- Proactive, interested to grow with the company, and a motivated business-minded professional.
- Base Salary
- Loose vacation policy
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!