Generate is a digital strategy agency that specializes in viral content, personal branding, social growth, and product marketing. We create the viral videos and trends you see and read about.
We work with the top artist, professional athletes, and businesses to create the viral content that drives brand awareness and interaction.
We are looking for a digital rockstar who can immediately make an impact on our team. In this cross-functional role, you’ll be exposed to growth marketing at a high level from user acquisition to social media growth marketing.
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps etc.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Identify and optimize growth channels.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Choosing KPIs and metrics to focus on along with the other department leads.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Set up, QA and run A/B tests using Optimizely.
- Social Media Growth Marketing
- Sales Page Landing and Design
- Email Drip Campaigns and Customer Prospecting
- Ensure tests get up and running, and willing and able to help product and marketing team interpret results and present them to management without bias
Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics. To be a successful Growth Marketer you will have some experience working in the digital marketing arena, but product marketing, development, and/or data science skills will make you a cut above the rest.
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Some Product marketing experience
- Content marketing + editing and copywriting skills
- Graphic design skills are a big plus
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, and Prospect.io
- Base Salary + Rewards
- Work from our Silcon Beach Office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!