Generate is a Digital Marketing Agency focused on entertainment and technology. We act as a conduit between technology companies and entertainment brands. Our focus is on companies that we can mold into highly successful business ventures with the help of our expertise.
We operate with a lean, startup mentality. Therefore, this is a dynamic position with no "set tasks" each day, although we will set goals.
This position provides a tremendous opportunity for growth in multiple areas. We have proper funding for growth and you will be expected to bring new, creative perspectives to the company.
- Management: Recruit, hire, and manage for multiple projects with multiple, remote independent contractors on each. You will set milestones for each independent contractor, track all documents being submitted online, and communicate daily with company CEO each morning with the day's plans and at the end of the day with what was completed.
- Business Development: Identify potential businesses that we can create strategic partnerships with. Prepare presentations and proposals and maintain dialogue and follow-up
- Customer Satisfaction: Create, send, analyze and organize data from survey responses and make suggestions to CEO based on customer needs
- Growth: Identify and assist in creation of new products for different niche markets
- Operations: Assist company CEO with daily company activities
- Internet sales and marketing: You'll interact with cleints to help set up new programs to encourage use of our products, work with contractors who will be in charge of our online sales/marketing, and engage with clients on social media.
- Setup and coordinate new employee structure and manage hiring process.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask
- Strong business acumen with entrepreneurial skills focusing on growth
- Pleasant, polite, ethical, and enthusiastic
- Prior project management experience is a big plus
- Leadership skills (again, you will not be given a list of things-to-do)
- Very organized
- Very comfortable with Mac/PC and third party technologies
- Proactive, interested to grow with the company, and a motivated business-minded professional.
- Base Salary + Medical Benefits
- Work from our Silcon Beach Office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!